Saturday, June 26, 2010

The bunny

It's my last day "on vacation" at Julie's house beaglesitting, and I was just answering Lisa's question below about "Relax-a-Bun" when "Missy" started barking frantically upstairs in the kitchen. I ran up to see and here was the bunny sitting right on the deck, looking around while Missy was trying to tear the kitchen door down. I got some more nice pictures of the scene and will post them when I get home. He is truly a "Beatrix Potter" bunny! I hope you're reading, Lisa.

More lightning and rain last night. Wondering what it will be like today? Everything is nice and green, just like bunnies like it!

4 comments:

Elena said...

Sorry I haven't 'visited' lately. Beautiful photos and you've been busy!

Suz said...

Ha ha....I'll bet your exhausted

Marjorie said...

Too bad he didn't make his appearance yesterday!! I looked around when I left but didn't see him!

Doris said...

Looking forward to those Beatrice Potter photo shoots!