Monday, June 14, 2010

Where did the week go?

Here are some papers I am making for my "Nature Journal" workshop this month at The Center. This one uses "real" weeds, leaves and flowers, making impressions with water-soluble fabric dyes.
And these, household bleach.


Here it is Monday and I am still running up to use Mark's computer. Didn't get mine yet. It's funny how different it is, now having to make time to run up to his computer, when I used to be able to slip right in from the kitchen to the sunroom, several times a day, and stay connected to everyone. This was a busy weekend. Working on stuff for my first workshop this month, T-Ball that got rained out Saturday morning, and Mark's birthday celebration. Today, back to creating papers and planning the journal.

3 comments:

Suz said...

I love those techniques

april said...

Come join me on the 23rd!

Doris said...

Very interesting!