Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Last week

Still going backwards here, but I think the decision has finally been made on a new computer, so it shouldn't be long till I am organized again. I just had to post some "goings-on" at Julie's house. This robin had built her beautiful nest on top of Julie's pool filter so she had to wait until the babies were born to start up the pool opening process. Such a perfect little nest!

Meanwhile "Missy" studies the yard for the bunny.

"Abby" continues to howl for food.

And these little babies are starting to grow on the apple tree.
Much more to journal, with Danielle's first T-ball practice, painting plein air on Daddy's deck, calligraphy class yesterday,collaged ledger pages, and finishing up my calendar page for the calligraphy study group's calendar for 2011. And today is Mark's birthday!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Whew, your activities make me tired.

Kate said...

Lovely images and thoughts as usual, April. I can't wait to see your calendar page!

Doris said...

So wonderful that she waited for the robins to grow! They'll come back for a drink and the juicy worms around the pool!