Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Workshop

Tomorrow is my "nature's journal" workshop and I can't get my pix to load on Mark's computer. I will figure it out and they will come. I know we are approaching a full moon. This has been a day! First off, I locked myself out of Julie's house at 5:30 a.m. with the beagles. I walked several blocks to a friend's house at 6, but no answer. Came back, as the beagles were still in the yard and they are not quiet, hunting bunnies, etc. Tried all the doors again and then finally about 7, when I thought they were up, went next door. Neighbor couldn't have been nicer, but still problems. You see, I just about "deadbolt" myself in. Long story short, finally got the garage combination and the correct key and got back in around 7. This did not end the surprises for the day...but now on to tomorrow.

3 comments:

Suz said...

oh my April...can't wait to hear the rest of the story
When Jenny had Maverick and I was in charge of Reagan and their bulldog Dutch...I was terrified that I was going to lock myself out with Reagan...18months old on the inside! So I know the feeling

Laura said...

Oh April..sorry to hear of the day.. be kind to yourself and take a breath...

Doris said...

Oh I hate when I lock myself out! I've climbed in windows. Always fret over remembering key codes too. What if I forget?