Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Collage today

Working on our "winter garden journals" or "thoughts of winter journals" or "journals". Everyone has their idea in mind and in the process of finding images, colors and textures to go with it. This is my beginning.

And on to the birds that brave the winter and the bunny that hops by my window every morning and hides in the sedum.

And then there's the crows and the hawks.

And working on my neighbor, the squirrel. All the beauties that continue to hang around for the winter. I think we are all having thoughts of spring - they and me.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Love every page April, great job!

butterfly woman said...

I love all the critters hopping out page after page. The hawk really looks special. Sounds like a fun project for your class. You amaze me with your fresh ideas.
Bye the way, I order Miss Potter dvd from library. Cannot wait!

Doris said...

What a beautiful journal!