Saturday, February 7, 2009

The moon is so pretty this morning. Almost full. In the 40's today, they say! A nice day for a drive and I intended to go with Julie to visit Brent at college, but now with Henri's postsurgery care and everything else going on this weekend, I must stay home. I am disappointed, but there's promise of going again in the spring.

Danielle wanted to make "people" last night after supper, so I cut and she glued and drew the faces on. She calls them the "princess" and "daddy". She folded a piece of waxed paper and put it on the princess' head for a bridal veil and gave her fancy shoes. And Daddy with no hair please. Hmmm.

2 comments:

april said...

Danielle says she is the "princess".

butterfly woman said...

Ah, Danielle is now venturing into the collage world of art. Love the wax paper veil and faces she drew. I continue to marvel at her creative gifts emerging, well she has a wonderful encouraging grandma by her side, so important!!!!
Oh, I love how the edges are cut with special scissors. I saw about 12 of those scissors at your valentine party and played with each one. That was a fun day!!!