Saturday, October 17, 2009

An Autumn Open House

This weekend is a sale of vintage treasures and much more at Christi's house. We took a ride out and I found some great little things, in addition to a lovely visit with such very nice people. They had even baked treats for your dog and made homemade suet blocks wrapped and in cute buttoned burlap bags! I also found some nice buttons in Halloween colors.

Here, you see I bought some cute glittery birds, a roll of old admission tickets, quilting fabric and an old crocheted button.

Couldn't resist this little antique bowl set. The bowls are all footed. The little ones too, to match the bigger bowl. And I found some handmade clay beads. All in all, it was a nice ride out to the country and a lovely afternoon.

6 comments:

Uta said...

Ooh a roll of old admission tickets.

april said...

Like those?

Ann said...

how fun !!! wish I could have been there. you picked up some wonderful things!

Suz said...

Come on April....give some of those tickets to Uta

april said...

Absolutely!

Doris said...

What wonderful finds for a lovely ride in the country. I've made suet... but not buttoned burlap bags!