Thursday, October 29, 2009

One more time

Done! Okay, I added a couple of transfers of my feather drawing. I'm done. It's done.
Now on to something else. I promise.
Everyone was enthusiastic and excited about making the serendipity papers yesterday at collage class. They found it as much fun as I had. Wait until they cut up the little squares next week! Joy! Then, the afternoon's quilting class presented another "bend in the road" for me. I had been so busy sewing the strips of those stockings last weekend, I seemed to have forgotten that the batting was supposed to be attached at that step! Woe is me. But no! As in collage, there are no mistakes with Denise. It can be remedied and I just have to add one extra step and attach it now before sewing the side seams and putting on the lining. Saved.

3 comments:

Doris said...

Whoops. Getting carried away in the fun of it?

Uta said...

I think this piece is my favourite ever!!! It's absolutely fabulous.

april said...

oh Uta!