Saturday, October 24, 2009

A bump in the road


Sewing most of the day yesterday. I guess I forgot to turn one side of a stocking and made two fronts, instead of a front and a back, so then had to scramble to make two backs to match. Doesn't that happen when you think you are going along so good and then whammy...a mistake happens. I guess my thoughts were scattered because I had to go out with my "club girls" last night for dinner. The meeting place was "Capri" Restaurant in Palos Heights, with 7 of us there. (We miss you GeGe.) I had one of the specials, which was Rigatoni with artichokes, red peppers and sausage in a lovely maybe wine sauce. yummy. A rainy, chilly evening but good to be together with these old friends, sharing old memories and new stuff.

1 comment:

Doris said...

Hmmm. I think another stocking may be needed... maybe you consciously haven't registered it yet.