Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ah yes...the valentines.

Every year I have a valentine party for some ladies who just love to make valentines! It's a happy holiday, so a fun time even if you are just making them all for yourself. It's a day that's needed in the middle of winter. The first gathering was in 2001 and the group has grown. The count now is 30! I guess, next year, I will have to have two days of it because I know there are more ladies who would love to have a day making valentines! Aren't there? So here are mine, just being started and this week is the deadline! Next Saturday is "V" day!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Your my Creative Hero... I want to group to be a person like you... you go lady... so great to see it flowing and overflowing from you heart and soul.

~v~Laura

Lois said...

April--I have just looked thorugh your blog, going back through the older posts all through the autumn and Christmas season. How amazingly wonderful. So much creativity, in everything you do. I really loved it! Love, Lois

purplehatartist said...

Love this idea! I was hoping to get my daughters and grandkids over to make Valentines because I love it too. What's not to love? (or Who?)

Suz said...

Fun!