Sunday, January 3, 2010

the movies

Go slow, January. I haven't had time to think yet. Today's the 3rd already. Yesterday morning, up early as usual, I watched "The Shift", a Dr. Wayne Dyer movie that my son thought I would like. In between getting the dogs in and out in this freezing weather, keeping an eye out for John our garbage man to give him his holiday tip, getting an early phone call from my cousin in Florida, and getting a beep from my other son on his way to work, I was glued to the movie. Wonderful information. I like this path.

And the day went on...Brent drove back to school today. (sniff-sniff) I was invited to a lovely friend's home for a lovely tea. Afterward, met Julie and Danielle at the evening church service and back here for supper and games. And today Danielle and I are going to Sunday School. And it's 3.7 degrees F. at 6 a.m.

2 comments:

Suz said...

God love ya

Doris said...

Brrrr. I hope Timber moves a little quicker than my Ojo. I've got the door open forever, but he likes this weather and can stay out for about a half hour rolling in the snow.