Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Starting the year off...


Starting the new year off with a bang! Classes at The Center begin this week and I must take them all! I haven't been to the calligraphy classes in a while; I miss it, and I get to have an afternoon with my good friend, Marge, who is the instructor. I love combining the arts in my artwork and lettering is a must. So, yesterday was the first class and back to practicing. This session concentrates on Bookhand or Foundational Hand. Practice! Practice! Practice!

3 comments:

joo said...

Wow, looks like really painstaking activity - will have to try one day!

Doris said...

My son was interested in calligraphy and someone gifted him a beginner set. I don't think he ever used it. He was always writing stories and illustrating them. So very much on your New Year intentions!

april said...

uh-huh.