Saturday, August 7, 2010

The beagles

I am beagle-sitting this weekend. This is "Missy". Julie adopted her quite a few years ago and she is a very good girl. She knows how good she has it!

Julie, like her mother (tsk-tsk), has many collections and one of them is beagles. I think this one looks like Missy.

And here is "Abby". She is the smallest, but she is the oldest. A good girl too, most of the time, and as most of you know she is blind. She has one thing on her mind - food!

She is a brave little soldier.

I think this one looks like Abby.

Oh, and this one howling for food.

And again.

I think this was a dish of my mother's.

Our dear friend, Tish, painted this portrait of the two of them for Julie. Looks just like them. It's wonderful!

And here is a beagle rock that I bought many years ago somewhere on vacation. It just wanted to be part of the collection!

No comments: