Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Birthday Time!

Sunday was hubby's birthday and the family got together to celebrate. I chose this image for his birthday card because he used to play the organ (first the accordian when he was younger) and I long for that music in the house. But the player has no interest anymore. I never stop hinting.

He loves to go out for dinner. Now, I have no interest but...he never stops hinting. We went to "Rocco's Little Italy" in Tinley Park with our kids and grandkids and it was very good indeed. I recommend the Baked Shrimp and I have to tell you especially that they have the most excellent tiramisu!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Rich!!

Audrey said...

Happy Birthday Rich, now you have caught up to me again.

Suz said...

you didn't mention which one..hee hee
I will have to check out the tiramisu

april said...

72!!!

april said...

shhhhhhhhhh.....

Doris said...

Belated birthday greetings! Love the card!