Friday, August 20, 2010

A surprise! My name in the newspapers two days in a row. First, a rather interesting article about my collage class and then the next day, the photo I took of that pretty bird on my fence. My husband says he wonders who he is living with!

...and this morning as the morning coffee is brewing, I am hoping for great inspiration for collages that I have started. Important ones. Oh, aren't they all? But I'm waiting for the muse to fly in and grant me some beautiful thoughts.

4 comments:

Laura said...

How wonderful...good for you April.. smiles coming your way across the miles..

Audrey said...

AHH, a celebrity in our midst.

MB said...

Very cool, April! And I love your tea cozy, it is so cheerful! It makes me look forward to cooler weather and a nice hot cup of tea!

Gloria said...

Congrats!!!!...now you're famous!! :)