Saturday, August 25, 2012

Some favorite places


While in Door County, it's a must for me to stop in at "Sweetie Pies".  Renny and Dave are two of the owners, and I have known Renny since my mom and I used to go up to Fish Creek before I was married.  Renny's Aunt Elsie and Uncle Andy owned The White Gull Inn and Renny's mother, Fran, baked all the cherry pies and played the accordian every evening at dinner.  It was a happy place!  Mem'ries...


And my favorite potter is Renee' of "Off the Wheel Pottery" in Egg Harbor.  I love everything Renee' makes.....and she sells my cards in her gallery!


Her cute little parking sign...


and here is Renee'.


Open for business.


Her studio and galleries...



Love that ivy!


Inside the pretty gallery.


and a hug good-bye till next year...


and a look at her always pretty flowers...


and flower fairies.


2 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Well I can see why it would be your favorite places, what fun places to visit and stay awhile!! :-)

Gloria said...

Lovely! The Gallery and the adorable Sweetie Pies shop window. SO cute! That would make a wonderful framed photograph for a kitchen.

xoxo...Gloria