Thursday, August 9, 2012

Working on workshop


Later this month, I am doing a Tag Workshop at The Center.  I love tags.  They can be created for a small gift or a little work of art to be framed.


So here I am having fun creating and incorporating different little pieces of things into my tags.


Buttons and Lace.


Posies and Beads.


Shapes made from old book pages.


Bottle caps.

Today, our outdoor sketching class is cancelled because of a promised rainy day, so I will play with my tags again with some more ideas.  I have a couple more weeks to make lots of samples.  My workshop will be on August 22nd at 1:00.

6 comments:

nacherluver said...

Cute!

Suz said...

do you ever sleep?

Suz said...

hey...is uta coming back here..or is she leaving from the west

Elena said...

Oh how cool!

april said...

No, she'll be leaving from Seattle, Sue. :(

Laura said...

Loving them April