Sunday, July 29, 2012

Adding things...


I guess now I am making a village!  Besides the one with the tiny boat, I reduced some little houses that I had drawn and put them into the landscapes too.


This little house tucks right into the valley.


Added a setting sun in the boat picture, as I know the person who is getting this loves to be out on the water at that time of the day.


And well, here's Henri.  He was playing with Wrigley (the golden next door) yesterday and they switched balls.  Wrigley had been rolling on it and so now Henri won't leave it alone.  I will have to steal it away and switch back again.


Now the next pictures come with a warning!  You know, doves are not the best housekeepers!  And now, the babies are on more than pigeon milk for their diet and so.....


Look how big they are getting!


O boy...


Proud Mama!

1 comment:

Suz said...

oh I woulnd't care....
that's the way God made them..a bit untidy...but those quarters are tight ....so adorable...love new life