Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Time to breathe...


There's always interesting and pretty things to see in Julie's yard and I love to just walk around and look.  The baby apples are growing.  They look so pretty against the blue sky.


Oh, but of course,  Missy is only looking for bunnies and birds.


Baby pears.


There you are, nibbling around the fallen bird seed.


This must be a flower that doesn't interest him.  The weather has cooled down a teeny bit and everyone and everything was out enjoying it, especially me.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Beautiful captures! The bunny doesn't seem too afraid of being photographed at all. My grandkids would love to see that!

The garden walk was so pretty! Very inspiring for an artist to paint. I can see why you would feel revived after that walk. Beautiful!

Thanks for your visit! happy week to you!

xoxo...Gloria

Julie said...

Hi Mom,
You always make my dried out yard look so pretty! Thanks for staying with Missy!
Love, Julie