Sunday, December 26, 2010

Itching for art

My new issue of Somerset Studio came on Friday and oh my, what interesting articles within!  First of all, I see "Fairy Carriage" with the artwork of Amy Sperry Faldet http://www.suchawondrousplacethisfaerytalespace.blogspot.com/ !  and "The Red Quilt" and "I Would Rather Have Snow" and...and...and...

But today Danielle is coming over and so "A Journal Fit For a Doll" looks very interesting to me!  I decided to grab a little old board book from my artroom that was just waiting for something to be done with it and I've begun to make a little book that Danielle can read to her doll.  I have some old images of vintage ladies from an old Sears catalog and some wonderful quotes about tea parties from a magazine, so I am collaging away and the story is evolving. 

I hardly ever watch television, but yesterday I got wrapped up in "FALALALA LIFETIME" !  So today, I need to do something creative.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I'm still trying to finish 3 more ornamnets to give away tomorrow at our Bible study group get together here. Have to put away gifts from yesterday and generally straighten up. Have fun with your book and Danielle.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Well, you darling, you! Thanks for the kindest words and this mention! you have brought light to my day, as well. Blessings.