Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This is a cute little sign that I bought up in Door County this past Fall.  The artist had many different sayings and fun collage designs and I thought this one would be fun to put at my computer desk when I was away.  Kind of like "out to lunch".  It's a little block of weathered wood and it has a wire on the top with all kinds of fun "this-n-that's" on it. It's signed bjdalton 'quips'.  Now I've found her web site and blog!  Check it out and read about her.  So clever, and her artwork is wonderful!  barbara (bub) dalton.    http://www.daltonquips.com/  and http://www.daltonquips.blogspot.com/ .

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Her signs and quips are similar to the ones Elena made for the prize winners. I like the I'll be Bach; you could also put it on your new organ.

Ann said...

so cute!
Happy New Year April!!

koralee said...

Oh what fun...I so love to play!!Thank you for your sweet Christmas wishes...I am sending you oodles of joy for a blessed New Year my friend. xo

Doris said...

What a great piece! Love it!